|Call for papers|
■Free Paper Presentation:Presentation(12min)&Discussion(3min)
Computer-based presentation only (film slides or videotapes are not allowed)
Discussion in the Poster
|Submission and Guideline for poster presentations|
★The deadline for applications : February 15th, 2018
|Requirements for the general subject (Poster Presentations)|
2. Format requirements for poster presentations are as below:
* Each poster will be displayed for two days. Please set up and remove your poster at the specified times.
* Poster presentations will be held on Saturday, April 21th from 16:30 - 17:30
Saturday, April 21st, 9:00 - 10:00
● Posters on Display
Saturday, April 21st, 10:00 - 16:30
Sunday, April 22nd, 9:00 - 12:00
Saturday, April 21st, 16:30 - 17:30
Sunday, April 22nd, 12:00 - 13:00
※ Please wear the Presenter’s Ribbon when giving your presentation
※ Please stand by your poster and answer any questions during the Q&A session
【Framework for creating posters】
・Please follow the form for the size of your poster (180 X 90cm) shown on the right.
・Concisely include the important information such as purpose, method, result, examination, conclusions and references on the poster. The size of the lettering is not specified, but be sure that it can easily be read from 2 meters away.
・Please bring your own thumbtacks for the display.
■Submission Dates and Deadline
Please submit the abstract using the attached format (Excel).
Free Paper and Poster Presentation submissions will be available from December 1, 2017 to February 15, 2018.
■Guidelines for Abstract Preparation
1. The title should be no longer than 80 characters including spaces, affiliation should be concise and the abstract no longer than 300 words.
2. The abstract should be structured with the following headings:,- Objective, Subjects and Methods, Results, and Conclusions, in that order. For case reports and invention or improvement of techniques and devices, the headings should be appropriately changed (for example, for case reports, Introduction, Cases, Discussion and, if relevant, Conclusions)
3. Methods, Results, etc. should be described clearly, with numerical values and the statistical analysis methods used, where possible. Invention or improvement of techniques and devices should also be described clearly.
4. Presentations, abstracts and presentation data can be prepared in English. The program that will be published on the website is PDF file only (English version will be provided).
■Notification of Receipt of Abstracts
For registration confirmation, notification will be sent to the registered e-mail address within 5 days. For submissions, notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the registered e-mail address around March, 2017.
|Templates for Applications|
|Framework for Presentation Submissions|
※ Please use the MS-Excel templates for submitting your presentation.
※ The title for the subject must be under 60 characters, and the body should be between 1000 and 2,000 characters.
※ The presentation title, name of presenter, and co-presenters should be listed in the application.
|Presentation Submission Method|
Please send the MS-Excel file to the following e-mail address.
Congress President：Yoshifumi Kinomoto,DDS,PhD